The Executives Association of San Francisco was given an exclusive tour of the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel by Col. Brendan Kearney, USMC (Ret), Living Memorial Director. Constructed in 1926 as the “Western Women’s Club,” this 12-story Spanish-Colonial-style building was purchased by the Marines’ Memorial Association in 1946. Each floor, from top to bottom, is filled with an impressive array of historical military memorabilia. Included is the Tribute Memorial Wall, a private memorial to American troops killed in the Iraq War and war in Afghanistan. For more than seventy years San Francisco’s Marines’ Memorial Club has stood in honor of the memory of the men and women who served in defense of our nation. Since 1946, Marines’ Memorial Club has honored the legacy of military service through a living memorial, hotel and theatre that both serve and commemorate the Veterans of all eras.